13 Jun June Fellow Celebrations
We are delighted to about these amazing achievements:
- Xabiso Lombo has recently joined Akosha for a one-year internship and on-the-job training on social entrepreneurship.
- Matthew Piper together with his partner Karidas Tshintsholo for completing a minority equity deal with ABSA Group in their business, Khula! Find out more
- Daniel Ndima being one of the finalists for the upcoming All Africa Business Leaders Awards 2023, in the category: Innovator Of the Year 2023! Find out more
- Khensani Nyambi – started a new job as a business analyst at McKinsey & Co.
- Candice Jacobs – featured on Radio786 promoting the AGEC and primary Champions 2D game!
- Courtney Koopman – accepted to study a Masters in Education Futures at Edinburgh – requires funding to attend.
- Fiona Nzau – started a position as a Candidate Attorney at Bowman’s in Johannesburg.
- Alinaswe Lusengo – accepted to study a Master’s in Media, Communication and Development at LSE.
- Simamkele Jamjam – recently started at internship at TotalEnergies in France as a Geology Intern.
- Tiyani Rikhotso – accepted to study a Masters Program in the History of Design and Curatorial Studies at the Parsons School of Design in New York with a partial scholarship.
- Ndabenhle Ntshangase, CEO of AirStudent, spoke at the Africa Youth in Tourism Innovation Summit in Swartkopmund, Namibia – 31 May to 02 June 2023
- Khanya Ndzululeka CA (SA) and CEO of Setana Capital will speak at the Triga Ventures 2023 Academy on the 13th and 20th June 2023. Tickets available via here.
- Thandeka Xaba and the DAV team for winning the Venture Capitalist of the year at the GITEX Africa Awards in Morocco, Find out more here.
- Several of our Fellows, including Onkgopotse Khumalo, Elijah Djan and Dineo Lioma are Fellows of Triga Ventures. See here: Fellows | Triga Ventures
Left to right: Onkgopotse Khumalo, Elijah Djan and Dineo Lioma
- Chase Newel who has started a new position as a Graduate Mechanical Engineer at Kantey & Templet.
- Nqobile Mabaso has recently joined Akosha for a one-year internship and on-the-job training on social entrepreneurship.